This program helps you in inserting code to handle errors in Visual
Basic procedures. It does automatically insert, in every selected
procedure, the necessary code to handle errors (the (in)famous "On
Error GoTo Label" statement).
Remove is limited to the code inserted by this program or that
has the same format of code added by this program.
- Error handling code
- Line numbers (if feature is enabled).
- Tracing of procedures (if feature is enabled).
Current code view panel
Code preview (within the settings panel).
- Make back-up copies of all files being modified (this option
is active by default).
- Ignore procedures with specified trailing text when selecting
from the treeview, when loading a project or when selecting
files using the provided buttons in the toolbar. This is meant
to avoid adding error handling code/tracing/line-numbers, for
example, to some event procedures.
- Limit selection of files of the project when loading a new
- Resize panels
- Save preferences (preferred way: in a file)
Please, take the time to read the copyright license.
Automatic Error Handling Pro v.1.1.0
* (Pretty) big change: added the possibility to track execution
* Added a checkbox to permit users to add tracing or not.
* Added an "unselect all" command (which was actually
already available by
deselecting the root node: that's what actually the new button does).
* Added an "about" button.
* Added the possibility to choose what to select on project load.
* Added the possibility to ignore procedures which name has a user-defined
Automatic Error Handling Pro v.1.0.12
* Just added the icons representing MDI forms in the "Legend"
Automatic Error Handling Pro v.1.0.11
* First published version.